Mini Split Heat Pumps
Why Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps Top Energy Star Recommendations
Are you feeling frustrated by sky-rocketing heating and cooling bills? Consider switching to a ductless mini split heat pump. Ductless solutions offer significant cost savings when compared to traditional HVAC systems. Here are the 3 main reasons why qualified high-efficiency mini splits like Daikin top the Energy Star list of recommendations:
- They use 60% less energy than standard home electric-resistance-based heating systems
- Cut cooling bills by up to 30% when compared to conventional room air conditioners
- Provide customized heating and cooling in each zone which is adjustable through wall consoles, remote controls and smart phone apps
To optimize your energy savings, select an Energy Star rated mini split heat pump. Ductless systems with this trusted, government-backed label undergo rigorous testing for quality, durability, performance and energy efficiency.
Consult the heating and cooling experts at Oregon Ductless about the right mini split heat pump for your home. We make recommendations based on an assessment of your needs and budget.
5 Reasons Why Portland Home Owners Love Ductless Mini Splits
While energy-efficiency is the no.1 reason for the growing popularity of ductless mini split heat pumps, they offer many other benefits for Portland home owners. These include:
- A single system for both heating and cooling saving you the expense of installing and maintaining separate systems
- Flexible solutions that include wall, ceiling and floor units to match your spatial requirements and home décor
- Easy installation that can be completed in a day, depending on the number of indoor units
- Better temperature control as each zone has its own thermostat to regulate heating and cooling based on comfort and occupancy
- Improved indoor air quality owing to multistage filtration and absence of ducts where dirt and dust typically accumulate
Since no ductwork is required, mini split heat pumps are suitable for virtually all types of residential spaces including apartments, older homes with no ductwork, home additions and attics as well as new constructions. Our ductless system specialists will be happy to answer your questions and help you select the best fit for your home.
Ensure Optimal Efficiency with Expert Installation of Your Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump
At Oregon Ductless, we offer a full line of high-performance Daikin ductless systems with expert installation. As a Daikin 3D Dealer, our manufacturer-trained technicians have received the highest level of training in the HVAC industry. We work safely, efficiently and with minimal disruption, ensuring correct size and installation to optimize system performance and energy savings.
Call Oregon Ductless at 503-303-5353 or contact us online for an Energy Star-rated Daikin ductless mini split heat pump for your home in Portland, Oregon.
Oregon Ductless offers the latest heating and cooling solutions backed by exceptional service.
Oh, my gosh! These guys are awesome. They do good work, use good products, and the incentives are great! We liked the first one so much, we got a second system in the second side of a duplex. I recommend them, and I’m picky about who touches my house.