Ductless Heat Pumps Salem
More Comfort and Control with Ductless Heat Pumps Salem
Ductless heat pumps Salem are versatile systems for heating and cooling your home. Even better, they offer maximum efficiency, which means you save year-round when keeping the inside of your Salem home comfortable.
Ductless units in Salem are the ideal alternative when a traditional Heating and Air Conditioning system including furnaces will not do. Some homeowners opt for ductless systems in Salem even when their home can handle traditional ventilation and units because they are solutions for hard to control areas.
If you are ready to upgrade your Salem home’s efficiency and comfort year-round, a ductless heat pump could be what you have been looking for.
What are Ductless Heat Pumps and Why Should You Use Them?
Ductless heat pumps pull the heat from around them and use that heated air to further heat your home. The process is then reversed to cool your home in the spring and summer.
Individual units are placed throughout the home, which allows you to control temperatures by zone or room – depending on the system you choose. The ductless system comes with three components:
- Outdoor Unit: The outdoor unit connects to indoor units using a small series of cables. The unit is outside on your ground level.
- Indoor Unit(s): This is a unit mounted centrally inside your Salem home, on the wall. Usually just one unit is enough to control the temperatures in your home completely, but you can certainly install more for further customization.
- Remote Controls: The remote control allows you to set temperatures and boost comfort while saving money.
Key benefits of using ductless heat pumps in Salem include:
- Monthly Savings: Your ductless system does not just save you annually. Instead, you see the savings instantly month-after-month. In some cases, you can save up to 50% on heating and cooling compared to traditional units.
- Better Comfort: You will notice it is easier to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer with a ductless system. Air is moved around more efficiently because you are not wasting time with ductwork and ventilation.
- One System for Heating and Cooling: If you opt for a traditional HVAC unit, you need an air conditioner and furnace. With a ductless system, you have one heat pump that does both jobs.
- Easy to Install and Affordable: Compared to the cost of installing traditional HVAC systems and ductwork, the ductless system is extremely affordable. Most systems are installed in a single day.
- Cleaner and Healthier Air Quality: Most importantly, if you or a loved one in the family have allergies or asthma, you will enjoy the clean air quality from your ductless system. Ductwork contains dirt, debris, and allergens that are kicked up and distributed throughout your home every time you run the AC or furnace. With a ductless system, you do not have ducts collecting these irritants, and you can add an air purification system for even better air quality.
Hire a Local Expert for Ductless Heat Pumps in Salem
When you are ready to boost your home’s efficiency and comfort, you need the experienced professionals at Oregon Ductless. We are your local specialists for ductless heat pumps in Salem. Whether you want single-zone, multi-zone, or a whole house system, our team will come in for a consultation and help you find the right system for the job.
Call Oregon Ductless at 503-303-5353 or contact us online to receive a free consultation for ductless heat pumps in Salem today.