Ductless Conversions: Perfect Solution for Small Spaces
Whether you want to convert an attic, garage, or another small space in your home into more square footage for a living, doing so is much easier when you consider ductless heat pumps.
Take your garage, for example. You are ready to convert it into a full out workshop, spare living room, or maybe even a guest house. To make it livable, you need heating and cooling.
Even if the garage is attached to your home, transferring duct work from your main system over to your garage is costly and time-consuming. Opting for ductless units in your Salem home removes these hassles entirely.
How Does a Ductless System Work?
Going ductless in your Salem home involves installing a wall unit in the small space you are converting. The wall-mounted unit will blend with your garage conversion, and it will not look out of place like ductwork and bulkheads would.
Unlike a furnace that only heats, a ductless heat pump heats and cools the space where it is installed.
Some units today come with exciting technology, including mobile apps so that you can control the temperature of your converted space no matter where you are. That means when you walk inside for the day and get ready for bed, you do not have to walk back to the garage to turn off the ductless unit. Just use your mobile app, change the temperature, and go to sleep.
Reasons why more homeowners are converting garages today into living spaces:
- To create a functional office space
- To add more living room spaces for socializing
- To expand existing living rooms and add more storage
- To create a guest house or rental property
- To create a fun play room for the kids
- To create a gourmet, chef-inspired kitchen
Key reasons more homeowners are choosing conversion to ductless units in Salem:
- Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling: Your ductless system is not running hot or cold air through endless amounts of ductwork and ventilation to reach your garage conversion. Instead, the unit is right there, ready to transform cold air into hot and vice versa. That means better temperature control and less energy wasted in the process.
- Sleek, Non-Invasive Design: When you install a ductless system in your garage conversion, no one will notice. The box itself is small and can blend with your current design.
- Better Air Quality: Most garage conversions result in dusty, humid spaces that are too stifling in the summer and too frigid in the winter. With a ductless system, the temperatures are perfect, but so is the air quality. Modern ductless systems have built-in air purification, which means all the impurities are filtered out, leaving you with fresh, clean air.
- Quick Installation: Your garage conversion might take time, but going ductless does not. In fact, your ductless system is installed within just a few hours and ready to use.
- Cheaper Investment: A ductless system costs less to run, but also it is cheaper to install.
Go Ductless for Your Salem Garage Conversion
Take your garage conversion to the next level with an energy-efficient, comfortable heating and cooling system by bringing in the team from Oregon Ductless. We specialize in ductless technology, and our technicians can come out and help choose the right ductless system for your garage conversion.
Oregon Ductless offers financing and maintenance contracts to make your ductless conversion more affordable than ever.
Call Oregon Ductless at 503-303-5353 or contact us online to receive a free quote and go ductless in Salem today.
Oregon Ductless offers the latest heating and cooling solutions backed by exceptional service.
Oh, my gosh! These guys are awesome. They do good work, use good products, and the incentives are great! We liked the first one so much, we got a second system in the second side of a duplex. I recommend them, and I’m picky about who touches my house.