Convert Oil Heating
Convert Oil Heating Home to an Energy-Efficient Ductless Heat Pump
Converting from oil to a ductless heat pump can save you hundreds of dollars on your energy bills year after year. At Oregon Ductless, many of the installations and replacements we do for Portland home owners are oil conversions. Happy customers report energy savings of up to 50% when compared to forced air heating. Furthermore, some of our high-efficiency, Energy Star-rated ductless solutions from Daikin consume 60% less energy than traditional heating and cooling systems.
5 Advantages of Converting Oil Heating to High-Efficiency Ductless Heat Pumps
- A single system for heating and cooling: Ideally suited to the moderate Oregon climate, heat pumps eliminate the need for installing and maintaining two separate systems. Consisting of an outdoor unit and multiple indoor units, they simply reverse the flow of heat in winter and summer to efficiently heat and cool your home. Choice of wall and ceiling mounts as well as floor models also offer greater interior decorating freedom.
- Lower energy bills: High-efficiency heat pumps have better dehumidifying capabilities than standard window and central air conditioners. This results in greater comfort and savings of up to 30% on your cooling costs. Today’s hybrid duel fuel heating systems also keep your home warm and cozy when temperatures dip below the freezing mark.
- Easy installation: Ductless systems are available in a range of sizes including mini-split, multi-split and whole house solutions to meet your specific needs. Since they require no ductwork, a typical installation is a day’s work, depending on the number of indoor units you require.
- Better comfort and temperature control: With each zone having its own thermostat, heating and cooling can be customized based on comfort and occupancy. Remote controls and apps accessed via your smartphone make operation simple and convenient.
- Improved air quality: Absence of ducts makes for a more energy-efficient and cleaner HVAC system. Multistage filtration in ductless systems helps reduce dust, dirt, allergens and bacteria contributing to better indoor air quality and fewer sick days.
Not sure whether a mini-split, multi-split or whole house system is right for you? Our oil conversion and ductless system specialists will be happy to help. We will assess your home’s heating and cooling requirements and suggest solutions based on your needs and budget.
Expert Oil Conversion by Ductless Heat Pump Experts
Being specialists in ductless systems and a leading Daikin 3D Dealer, we offer a selection of solutions from the trusted brand. Count on us at Oregon Ductless to find the best fit for your needs with expert installation for trouble-free service. Our manufacturer-trained technicians ensure correct fit and set up enhancing the performance and lifespan of your Daikin heat pump.
Call Oregon Ductless at 503-303-5353 or contact us online for expert oil to ductless heat pump conversion for your home in Portland, Oregon.
Oregon Ductless offers the latest heating and cooling solutions backed by exceptional service.
Oh, my gosh! These guys are awesome. They do good work, use good products, and the incentives are great! We liked the first one so much, we got a second system in the second side of a duplex. I recommend them, and I’m picky about who touches my house.